Room Dividers & Accordion Acoustical Partitions
Solutions for Space, Sound, and Heat Loss Control
For Use In Both Commercial & Residential Applications
Acoustical accordion folding partition or room dividers by Woodfold, combine the proven durability of the rigid MDF body panels with the exclusive hinge system hardware, along with a sound liner to create a dual walled multi-layer sound barrier. Quality room dividers & acoustical accordion Partition dividers provide improved speech privacy between rooms, with the flexibility and space saving convenience of a folding divider.
The applications for room dividers include, but are not limited to offices, churches, restaurants, Schools, Banquet Facilities, Corporate Training Facilities, and the home where moderate sound control is desirable.
With A Field Sound Transmission Class: (FSTC) 33
Don't forget when looking for Folding Doors, a room divider door is the ideal choice when you're looking for occasional privacy, and flexibility of use. Woodfold Doors can be finished on both sides and feature hardware almost identical to heavier duty system without the higher price tag. These doors are often top choice when looking for Folding dividers that also help conserve heat in settings ranging from family recreation areas and galley kitchens to conference rooms and hotel banquet halls, basically any space where the door is viewed from both sides. These doors are appreciated whether they are crafted with hardwood or vinyl-laminate finish. The door will be as beautiful as it is hardworking.
When you're looking for flexibility of use that can be used for occasional privacy, you can count on Folding Doors, for residential and light commercial use. These can help in hard to partition areas, or large areas you want to section off into smaller usable rooms. Woodfold doors are often specified in residential and commercial plans for partitioning.
Room Divider & Accordion Partition Details
- Heights: Custom made to 12', Hardwoods available to 10'
- Widths: Custom made to any width, with the use of intermediate rolling posts for wider openings
- Wheels: 1-1/8" nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing roller
- Panel: Hardwoods or Vinyl Laminate panels
- Track: Heavy-duty aluminum with recess for fin-seal
- Ceiling Guard: Wide hardwood molding, supplied to provide surface for top vinyl sweep strips to seal top perimeter of door
- Lead Post: Extruded aluminum core faced with panel material for a uniform appearance. Interlocking jamb molding supplied for positive alignment
- Latch: Thumbturn two-sides with deadlatch supplied as standard
- Stacking Space: 2" per lineal foot plus 4-1/2" for lead post and each intermediate rolling post
Accordion Partition & Room Divider Options:
- Heights 4' and less
- Made as a Pair or Double End
- Pull Rod
- Sliding Jamb Panel is used when you would like to hide the accordion door in a pocket
- Two piece aluminum ceiling guard and track ideally suited for acoustic ceiling installation
- Fire-Retardancy is available in light oak and chalk only
Keys and Locks for Room Dividers
The following options provide a custom keying solution, that can be setup by your local locksmith:
- Keyed lock one-side
- Keyed lock one-sided cylinder with pull
- Keyed lock two-sides
- Keyed lock two-sided cylinder with pull
Intermediate Rolling Post for Room Dividers
Used for dividing doors into manageable sections, in addition to providing an attachable surface for the following foot-bolts:
This door can be ordered unfinished or primed to accommodate your paint or stain. We provide special custom finishes and have the ability to match existing finishes along with custom laminates such as Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, and Navamar to name a few. Just name the wood species and we can have it fabricated.
Designed to provide a dual walled acoustical barrier and be an aesthetic divider our Accordion doors incorporate the many design benefits desired in residential, industrial, and commercial settings.