Folding Interior Doors
Also called Folding Doors, Folding Room Dividers, Accordion Folding Partitions, & Accordion Doors
Top Rated Interior Folding Doors!
Folding Doors or Folding Interior Doors are an easy to install, and cost effective way to provide sound barrier, security, and or privacy without a permanent wall. Customers all over the United States have installed our Interior Folding Doors in offices, restaurants, schools, homes, nursing homes, funeral homes, etc to add functionality to their rooms and spaces.
When you are looking to add space saving functionality to your residence or commercial project, Interior Folding doors are a great way to save space, add sound dampening barriers, and add privacy. These doors can add to your interior design or the architecture of your rooms, and they are available in many different types of door finishes, which include, Vinyl Laminates, Hardwood Veneers, and options for one sided or two sided finishes.
Simple and functional outdoor accordion door solutions! Exterior Folding Doors come in many different shapes, sizes, and uses. Sound barriers, Security, storefront doors, and more are available online. Shop our online store, which includes the lowest prices on Woodfold Doors, a great brand with a stellar reputation.
First Choice Accordion Doors is a national supplier for Woodfold Doors, and as a top online seller, we are able to offer the best online prices for Exterior Folding Doors. Whether you need a storefront security door, exterior door, or a room divider to save space, you'll like our selection, and love our prices.
Interior Accordion Doors & Folding Partition Details
- Heights: Custom made to 12', Hardwoods available to 10'
- Widths: Custom made to any width, with the use of intermediate rolling posts for wider openings
- Wheels: 1-1/8" nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing roller
- Panel: Hardwoods or Vinyl Laminate panels
- Track: Heavy-duty aluminum with recess for fin-seal
- Ceiling Guard: Wide hardwood molding, supplied to provide surface for top vinyl sweep strips to seal top perimeter of door
- Lead Post: Extruded aluminum core faced with panel material for a uniform appearance. Interlocking jamb molding supplied for positive alignment
- Latch: Thumbturn two-sides with deadlatch supplied as standard
- Stacking Space: 2" per lineal foot plus 4-1/2" for lead post and each intermediate rolling post
Folding Door Options:
- Heights 4' and less
- Made as a Pair or Double End
- Pull Rod
- Sliding Jamb Panel is used when you would like to hide the accordion door in a pocket
- Two piece aluminum ceiling guard and track ideally suited for acoustic ceiling installation
- Fire-Retardancy is available in light oak and chalk only
Keys and Locks for Interior Accordion Doors
The following options provide a custom keying solution, that can be setup by your local locksmith:
- Keyed lock one-side
- Keyed lock one-sided cylinder with pull
- Keyed lock two-sides
- Keyed lock two-sided cylinder with pull
Intermediate Rolling Post for Folding Interior Doors
Used for dividing doors into manageable sections, in addition to providing an attachable surface for the following foot-bolts:
This door can be ordered unfinished or primed to accommodate your paint or stain. We provide special custom finishes and have the ability to match existing finishes along with custom laminates such as Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, and Navamar to name a few. Just name the wood species and we can have it fabricated.
Designed to provide a dual walled acoustical barrier and be an aesthetic divider our Folding Interior Accordion doors incorporate the many design benefits desired in residential, industrial, and commercial settings.