Folding Accordion Doors
Also called Acoustical Accordion Doors, Folding Room Dividers, Accordion Folding Partitions, & Accordion Doors
Top Rated Folding Accordion Doors!
Folding Doors or Accordion Folding Doors are an easy to install, and cost effective way to provide a sound dampening barrier, privacy, and or security without the additional expense of constructing a permanent wall. All over the United States, Customers have installed First Choice's folding accordion doors in schools, stores, banquet rooms, music rooms, offices, restaurants, homes, nursing homes, funeral homes, etc.
When you need to add functionality to your residence or commercial project, folding accordion doors can be a great solution for conserving space, add sound barriers, and providing privacy. With the many different types of door finishes available, Vinyl Laminates, Hardwood Veneers, and options for one sided or two sided finishes, it's easy to find a door that will fit your interior design or architecture.
Simple installation that adds great functionality! Folding Doors come in many different shapes, sizes, and uses. Partitions, room dividers, sound barriers, closet doors, interior sliding folding doors, interior folding doors, and more are available through out online store.
As a national supplier for room dividers we are able to offer the best online prices for Folding Doors. Whether you need a laundry room, entry way, or closet door to save space, you'll like our selection, and love our prices.
Want to decorate your accordion doors? be sure to ask about our Decorative Murals, which Can Be Easily Added To All Of Our Folding Doors
Folding Accordion Doors & Room Partition Details
- Heights: Custom made to 12', Hardwoods available to 10'
- Widths: Custom made to any width, with the use of intermediate rolling posts for wider openings
- Wheels: 1-1/8" nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing roller
- Panel: Hardwoods or Vinyl Laminate panels
- Track: Heavy-duty aluminum with recess for fin-seal
- Ceiling Guard: Wide hardwood molding, supplied to provide surface for top vinyl sweep strips to seal top perimeter of door
- Lead Post: Extruded aluminum core faced with panel material for a uniform appearance. Interlocking jamb molding supplied for positive alignment
- Latch: Thumbturn two-sides with deadlatch supplied as standard
- Stacking Space: 2" per lineal foot plus 4-1/2" for lead post and each intermediate rolling post
Accordion Folding Door Options:
- Heights 4' and less
- Made as a Pair or Double End
- Pull Rod
- Sliding Jamb Panel is used when you would like to hide the accordion door in a pocket
- Two piece aluminum ceiling guard and track ideally suited for acoustic ceiling installation
- Fire-Retardancy is available in light oak and chalk only
Keys and Locks for Accordion Doors
The following options provide a custom keying solution, that can be setup by your local locksmith:
- Keyed lock one-side
- Keyed lock one-sided cylinder with pull
- Keyed lock two-sides
- Keyed lock two-sided cylinder with pull
Intermediate Rolling Post for Accordion Room Dividers
Used for dividing doors into manageable sections, in addition to providing an attachable surface for the following foot-bolts:
This door can be ordered unfinished or primed to accommodate your paint or stain. We provide special custom finishes and have the ability to match existing finishes along with custom laminates such as Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite, and Navamar to name a few. Just name the wood species and we can have it fabricated.
Designed to provide a dual walled acoustical barrier and be an aesthetic divider our Accordion doors incorporate the many design benefits desired in residential, industrial, and commercial settings.